Sunday, March 06, 2005

What did I do in Jakarta?

I reached Perth early this week after spending my 4 weeks holiday in Jakarta.

Nothing much happens back there. Mostly just hanging out with my friends couple times and being a guide for my bf. He is from another town so yeah I have to show him around and show him the foods that I really love in Jakarta.

Only 2 big things happened. First, Chinese New Year (09.02.2005). But this time it was quiet. I went nowhere, since my grandma went to another town at that day, so yeah just stay at home and having fun with my family.

Second, a proposal from my boyfriend. *winks* His family came to my house to propose on 16th of Feb. We are not actually engaged but yeah we are going there soon I guess. My boyfriend came with some of his big family members and some relatives. I have my parents, my sisters, my grandma, and my auntie at that time. It was pretty hectic eh? I have to admit that I was pretty nervous, coz I cannot imagine all the people, from different family and not knowing each other, will meet and talk. I probably just afraid, but luckily all went great. ^o^

That's all for now. Gotta go to sleep and wake up early tomorrow morning.

No comments: