Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Haunted!!!

Hmm ... yesterday was fun. We celebrate our anniversary with a dinner at Duxton Hotel. I do not like fine aka formal dining actually. Everything is slow and too formal. I like casual. We spent 2 hours just for a dinner. Can you imagine??? But basically everything went well and great.

You guys might wonder if everything was good, why I said Haunted?? This is actually happened last friday. I went to movie with Hendra, Mr. Zed, and Irwan. When we finished, we played for a bit at timezone. Suddently something happened and this bring back memories, and it is even more annoying since it is actually not a bad memories but sweet memories. What would you do if someone from your past comes and haunts your mind? This is annoying and irritating, I do not want to remember my past. I want to go through my present and future without my past walking next to me, allowing me to look and remember. I am just hoping it will pass soon, so I can have my peaceful mind back.

Time to head to bed ...

No comments: