Monday, August 01, 2011

Feeling Guilty?

I am a full time mommy with 2 kids age 18 months and 3 year old. I constantly taking care of the babies since I wake up in the morning until the time they go to bed. Though doing this is fun and one of the thing I wouldn't miss for the world, I have to say that this job is really tiring. Motherhood is draining my energy even with help from my husband and my parents.

It actually got me thinking, do you feel guilty when you are tired of the motherhood?

Sometimes I feel bad when I really would like someone to watch my kids. Most of the times it's merely just a wish and I ended taking care of them myself. But I am grateful I have a family that supports me with their help and understanding.

At the end of the day, I guess being tired of motherhood once in a while not entirely wrong. People has their limits doesn't matter what they are doing. Motherhood takes 100% of your energy and it's a 24/7 job without holiday or leave.

Guilty or not guilty, I know I love my kids very much above anything in this world and I would do anything possible for them.

No comments: