Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Desperation

I've been spending my weekend last week to watch Desperate Housewives. I had nothing else to do, since I finished watching my CSI. I didn't think that DH will be good, but it turns out to be really good in my opinion. DH is focusing on the lives of people living in a neighbourhood, but why is it unusual? The point of view of this series is unique, you see people's lives from a dead person view. And I kinda like this as the naration also using the voice of the dead peson so it really makes you think that the dead person roaming around, watching people, and talking about them. Some people might not like it, like a friend of mine said "It's too slutty". I honestly thought the same thing at first, but as I watched the first episode I started to think that this is just like a drama series and it has an interesting plot, kinda sad ending though. So there it goes I spent my weekend watching it. I cannot wait till the second season comes out, since the first season ended with lots of questions about what is happening with the people.

Talking about desperation, I kinda get tired nowadays. I started to do lots of things most of the days, getting very busy. Maybe I need more rest than usual, since I am doing lots more things than usual. Tried to play FlyFF yesterday, not very interesting for me, maybe I am bored with online games.

My mum and dad is currently in Turkey, they have a week tour around Turkey. So far they just don't like the food, probably because it's very different with our usual food. Mum told me that people said that Turkey is beautiful, so maybe the scenery will make up for the food after all.


des·per·a·tion
n.
1. The condition of being desperate.
2. Recklessness arising from despair.

No comments: