Thursday, September 08, 2005

New template ... AGAIN???

Hell yea ... The more I look at the last template I had, the more I don't like it. Not saying that it is ugly or anything, but it just doesn't feel good for me. It is a big change for me to use green as my color. I don't usually like green, not my least fave color but not my fave either. Anyway I am pretty happy with how it looks now, hopefully people who reads my blog feel comfortable with the new look.

Nothing much happening with me actually. And I am not a kind of person who likes to write, especially diary or blog, so sometimes I feel like writing but I just don't know what to write. I showed my new template to Mr. Z and he said it's nice, but nothing new in it. Yeah I figured so too, so might have to start writing. Mr. Z said it is supposed to be my thoughts, so just write anything here that I am thinking or something I like. Well, let's just give it a try.

First off, it's about my laptop. Here's the story! When I first came to Perth for uni, my dad bought me a laptop for me. I was very happy when I got that laptop. For about 1 or 2 years, this laptop has been a very good friend of mine until I got myself a new PC. So laptop was pretty much abandoned, not being used much. Then my sister was going to China, so dad decided that it would be better to pass the laptop to her, so I did. And after a while, she complained that the laptop is slow. I told her, it's old so what can you expect from it, just have to take good care and don't overload it too much. But she didn't want to listen and asking for a new one. So dad bought her a new one at last. And guess what? The old laptop came back to me, and it wasn't really bad after I cleaned the files and stuff. But I pretty much changed everything it has anyway (RAM, HDD, ROM). It's working good now and still with me here, eventhough I am using my PC more anyway.

So what is the point? Nothing really. Just mumbling and mumbling with no end. But I felt like selling it and buying a new one. And I decided that I will and my boyfriend agrees with me too. So I put some ads up and hoping someone will buy it, then I can use the money, with a bit more money that I saved all these time I was working, to buy a new one. Not a decent one, but just a nice one will do. Been talking to Mr. Z and he suggest me the Compaq Presario v2340AP. It has widescreen, which is nice, and white color. It really looks cute. This one might be the one I will buy when my old one is sold.

Boring boring boring??? Not an interesting topic? What the heck? This is all I can think of at the moment. Anyway it's time to get myself a bit of fun. I'm off to play Gunbound. *Waves

No comments: