Thursday, September 22, 2005

RAM + Job Interview

Wohoooo ... At last I got my new RAM, just got it today from the seller (bought it from eBay). And my new laptop runs fast, smooth, and nice. I can't expect more than this. I got a nice laptop and spent only reasonable amount of money for them. Thanks to Mr. Zed for the help while choosing and driving me around the city looking for this (read previous post). And thanks to my beloved bf who did the effort of putting in the RAM for me. *huggles*

Just had a job interview this morning for Bakers Delight. I kinda like the place and the job they said I'm gonna do. Hopefully I will get the job, but I gotta wait for about a week before I can find out if I get the job or not. *fingers crossed

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your laptop is working brillantly.
How did your job interview go, have you heard anything yet?

Livia said...

Unfortunately no news until now. But thankfully I got more shifts from my current work, so everyting works good. Haven't talk to you for a while. Will try to catch up with you in near future. 0.o