Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Live and Death

I just talked to my best friend today, chatted with her for a bit when I got home from uni this evening. She asked me if I already read her latest post on her blog, which I already did. She talked about her close friend who died about a year ago from Leukemia. When I first found out about this, her death raised a lot of questions and thoughts in my head. Even until now, I still cannot asnwer them.

I was thinking how can someone's so young died that fast. Live is still a long journey for her to go through. I feel really sorry about her, I trully do. She still has a lot to try, a lot of things for her to do, a lot of people she hasn't met. I cannot imagine how do her families feel and think. I cannot imagine how painful it will be for her families and friends. I think we just cannot really guess or know when God will take our soul away. We cannot really guess and know when God will take away someone we love.

I also feel sad for my best friend, she lost me once when I left my country to study here in Perth and now she has to lost another one. She told me how hard it is for her to actually find someone again after I left, she said she was happy to find someone that she can really be close to. And then it was very tragic that she has to lost it so soon. I haven't even met this girl yet, I wish I had a chance to meet her once.

Sometimes I wish I can be back there in my country to help her, to talk to her, and just to accompany her to get through with this. But I just can't. I can only wish for all the best in the world for both of them.

*In memory of Novi. Eventhough I didn't get a chance to know you, I believe you are a wonderful person.

No comments: