Monday, September 19, 2005

New Laptop ... La La La!!

At last last week on Friday I decided to go hunt for new laptop. I keep checking the DickSmith website for the availability of the laptop that I like and it seems that stock is getting rare, so I decided to hunt for the new one and sell my old one after. So I called around and go to some stores and every shop said the laptop I want is gone. Even the other one that is one of my choices is also not available. Until when I went to Harvey Norman, this shop has both my choices, so there I spent about an hour deciding. After I checked em out, I decided I did not like the one that I really want at the first place, and decided to go for my second choice. So here I am with my new laptop, brand new Compaq Presario M2217AP.

Come to think about it, it was the right decision to buy first. I was actually thinking to buy new one when I got money from selling old one. But since almost all shops has no more of them and my stupid PC's memory is broken, it is good to have this laptop to use. If not, I will be stuck with no computer. Hehehe.

Btw, I missed a job interview last Wednesday. Got a phone call from my workplace asking for someone to work that afternoon and since I have nothing to do, I decided to take it. Not long after that I got a phone call for a job interview that afternoon and I cannot take it, since I accept the offer to work already. I regret taking the job, but maybe it is not for me anyway.

Going to eat my dinner now ...

No comments: