Thursday, August 12, 2004

DVDs!

Wow ... this morning my new rack that I ordered yesterday came via post. I just finished building it up and it's perfectly fit nicely next to my TV. *jumps happily* And I had another good thing, my DVDs order came too, except the one that is out of stock so I gotta wait for them, but anyway I am happy already, it's enough to watch for a while.

Waiting for my books from Amazon still ...

I am going to go out for a lunch treat now. Irwan decided to treat us something in the city for lunch, instead of dinner at Hog's Breath because we all can't go tonight. I have another class to go *sighs* But I am going to be free, long weekend for me, no class on friday. Maybe I can spend time watching DVDs during weekend, or maybe going to watch movie. I really want to watch White Chicks, everyone says it's funny and hillarious.

No comments: