Saturday, August 07, 2004

I feel free ...

At last lots of my stuff done. I had my bf grab my bank statement from the bank yesterday, so I can start transfer the money to my other account, pay my bills, pay my credit card bill, etc. And this statement made my needed documents list complete. I hate that we need lots of documents just to renew a visa. But forget it, I got them all complete now and I am free ...

I had a BBQ dinner last night at my friend's place. It's so damn nice dinner, we had salads and lots of meats. I don't really like salads though, but I love his potato salad especially when it's made special for Kate and me, no onion! I hate onions, spring onions, gingers, all that kind of stuff. Yucks! But the strange thing is that I love fried onion (shallots).

Oh I made a new blog, just to make a collection of stuffs that I like so I can share it with others. And actually I made new blog just because it's kinda fun to design the stuff, eventhough I am not very good at that part of designing webpages. I did learn HTML and Javascripts, but I don't know them that deep to create a very gorgeous pages. *sighs*

I really love fairy tales. Hans Christian Andersen is one of the best author of fairy tales. I got a book of fairy tales by him long time ago, and I love it so much. Too bad I lost it, I can't remember where did I put it because I can't find it everywhere in my house. *sobs* So I decided to buy a new one. I open Amazon.com website and click on books department, then I typed in Hans Christian Andersen, click search and there they were lots of book by him. *jumps happily* I was looking at one of the book and guess what? I found out about another author of fairy tales, Brothers Grimm, who created lots of famous fairy tales too just like H.C. Andersen. I was like saying "Wow ... this is so cool ...". So that's how I end up buying some books of fairy tales. Everyone can say I am childish for a 21 years old girl, but hey ... that's me.

Oh I did another online shopping last night. DVDs! My bf bought me CSI dvd sets for my birthday. But it was the second part of second season, so I decided to buy the complete first season and first part of second season before I watch the one my bf bought for me. I love to watch series in a right order or it will make me confused lol. I also pre-ordered the complete thrid season of 24 because my bf loves 24 so much and we can't wait to watch the third season. We always skip it when it's on tv, we don't want spoilers!

I just watched Lion King 3: Hakuna Matata (while eating a very late breakfast). It's so damn good and funny, love it so much. I might rent the first 2 series and watch them again, been a long time since I watched them. Anyway I gotta run, my bf wants to play SWG and I'll sit there for hours watching. Having fun of the games without having to do it myself. *smiles*

"I put on running shoes ... Jogging shorts, and a sweat band ... That's enough exercise for today ..." -Garfield

No comments: