Thursday, August 05, 2004

Early morning

Geez ... It's almost 3.30 AM and I am still here awake waiting for my bf. He just got a 14 day trial for Star Wars Galaxies, so he's kinda into it atm.

*yawns* I need sleep. Lucky I don't have any morning class tomorrow, but I have evening class. Bit lazy to go to classes, getting bored with uni stuff. I didn't go to my class today. I was helping a friend designing his blog then I was having my meals when I realized it was too late. I always losing track of time when I am doing something that takes my interest. *sighs*

I don't think I can sleep well again tonight. I always sleep with my bear and I miss it so much that it's back on my bed in Indo. I accidentally left it there last week. I totally forgot about it when I did my packing that morning. I never forgot about the bear before, I hate myself for doing that. A bit about the bear, it's from my bf when we first met and got together around 2 years ago and it never absent sleeping with me every night.

No comments: