Sunday, August 15, 2004

I am sleepy

Damn I am so sleepy. It's only 7.10 PM and I am sleepy? It's weird! I slept for a bit more than 10 hours last night. Was fell asleep on the couch for 5 hours before I moved to my bed, and last night was freezing. I can't sleep well again last night after moved from the couch, even though I fell asleep at the end. I don't know what's happening with me, but since I came back from Indo I rarely able to sleep well. *sighs* Is missing my bear the cause of this? I really have no idea, but this afternoon I bought another plushie, very soft and it's a dog! Hopefully it can make me sleep better tonight. Haven't name it yet but maybe soon ...

I went to the church this afternoon with Adis then we went to Jaws for lunch and I bought foods for my bf, but too bad I reached home a bit late that the food was totally cold when I got there. Was only going to the library and a bit of shopping at Woolworths but I didn't realize that it took almost 2 or even 3 hours just doing that. Doh!

Remember when I told you my bf made me a game addict? I stopped playing UO and stopped playing FL. A good news you think? Wait till you hear this! I am starting to play SWG, just as my bf does. We gonna start playing it, not only trial, but we actually gonna play this game. *grins*

1 comment:

M I J U N G said...

oi liv! need your help nii.. baca blog gue yakk.. ttg friendster2 gitu.. and help me spread the word juga, ok? thx bgt liiv.. :)