Tuesday, August 03, 2004

I decided

I was thinking if I want to keep writing this as a continuous things. My friend asked me to keep writing, and my beloved bf sais it is a good thing. So I decided to keep writing, won't be often but will be good enough.

Damn, I am boring as hell. Nothing to do atm ... Been playing GunBound few times today and I don't feel like playing anymore. My bf is busy watching dvd ("Amistad"). Any idea what to do?

I have lots of friends online on MSN, but I don't feel like chatting either. *sighs* Was a chatting addict back then around 2.5 years ago, but I ain't doing that anymore. I am more likely to be a game addict atm. Thanks to my bf for making me a game addict. *laughs* I play some online games and gamecube, but I play online games more lately. Anyone plays Fairyland? Or GunBound? Or UO? Let's play together sometimes. Will be more exciting I bet.

Anyway, I am kinda stuck of what to write so I might go play some games or watch dvd with my bf to kill time. Life oh life ...

No comments: