Monday, August 23, 2004

My sadness

Just had a conversation to my mom through sms, and I got a really bad news for me. I just wanted to know if my sister already fly back to China, and suddently my mom replied my sms saying that my little sister is sick at the moment. They just came back from hospital. All of a sudden I felt so scared, was something happened to her? But lucky it's not that bad. She only got fever, cough, nose-bleeding, and a bit of pain on her chest (even these things sound scary enough for me). My mom told me she's not even have to stay at the hospital. She just need to rest, the doctor said. And he suggested her to have her blood checked, in case there's anything, they just worried that she might lack of thrombocyte. *sighs* I feel so sad ... Hopefully she goes fine soon. I'm so worried ... Get well soon sis!

This is the same feeling that came to me last time when my dad got an accident few months ago. I cried all night thinking of going back home, just to see how is he going. The bad feeling, the pessimistic feeling that I always have. Typical characteristic of people from my type. Can't remember what type it is, but that's me. I was crying silently once in the back of the car after we went to the hospital. I feel sad and scared about my mom, because she has to go to the doctor once a month. Doesn't that sounds scary. Will you feel the same if you had what I have? Or maybe it's just me?

No comments: